Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why Do I Need Insurance? - Short and Sweet

Insurance is a type of protection for yourself against a wide range of random risks and most the time, it pays to have insurance. Insurance will help you pay for damages caused by natural disasters, robbery, car accidents and a host of other threats to our financial well being.

It is an unfortunate fact of life that the unexpected in inevitable. Comprehensive insurance is a good way to cover yourself and your loved ones against the tragedy of an unexpected robbery or car accident.

Of course, they're all different types of insurance, you just need to decide which ones you need.

For example, Progressive Insurance offers auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat, RV, home insurance and more.

Thanks for reading!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

AGREED Unfortunately regarding car insurance, i'm in vancouver bc canada and you get one choice 4 insurance and you're required to use (ICBC)them and its a rip off :(

Sam said...

Insurance has its perks but also a downside

Ryukai said...

I'm hoping to work in the insurance biz someday!

Rob said...

Thanks for the read, very useful!

Innovations said...

well HOT DAMN

wrestlersthatsuck said...

I don't have insurance, I'm a fool.

IDDQD said...

Ryukai, my brother just got a job in insurance. He is loving it!

Das Auto! said...

that reminds me, i've gotta get renters insurance.

i've never needed before now, but i actually have nice shit now. should probably protect myself against theft.

whatshouldibuytoday said...

a lot of insurance from where i am is such a money grab... frustrates me lol.

Jaceta said...

I hate knowing that I need insurance, and paying for it. But I know I'll be singing a different toon when I actually have to use it.

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

"Progressive" you say? Do I need to be in a same-sex relationship to call them?

The Informant said...

I currently have insurance so I'm good

BR Strah said...

I used to have Progressive, and I'm not a big fan. I'd highly recommend insuring your car with your local organized crime outfit.

Jlatupee said...

Insurance is the only think keeping my from driving and getting a job.

Ratch said...

as much as i hate paying it, its for the best

Gurney said...

GREAT INFO

Lemmiwinks said...

Awesome read!

Insurance SA said...

The importance of having insurance protection cannot be stressed enough. You may resent having to pay a monthly premium but at least you can be sure that your financial security won't be compromised should unfortunate events occur.

Regards,
Laura from bestlifeinsurancequotes.co.za

Post a Comment